Peep! Peep! Time Out!
Effective calm down techniques for pre-schoolers
From the internationally-renowned The Incredible Years® programme, parents and caregivers can learn effective techniques for dealing with children who are highly noncompliant or engage in destructive and aggressive behaviours which cannot be ignored.
Key areas covered
- Avoid power struggles that reinforce misbehavior through lack of follow through or repeated commands
- Do the positive first-praise command
- Administer Time-Out respectfully and selectively
- Explain to children how to take Time Out for calming down
- Manage when a child refuses Time-Out
1 session of 3 hr
This programme was tailored for
Parents of pre-schoolers
© Image credit freepik