Let’s Go Fishing Together!
A workshop on teaching positive behaviour for children and parents to enhance performance in school, home and life
Many children and teens know what they have to learn but they just do not know ‘how’ to learn to enhance their performance. Similarly, parents want their children to have the right attitude towards their studies, to take initiative without being told to do so and be more motivated instead of being too ‘relaxed’, but parents often end up ‘driving’ their children up the wall and/or vice versa.
Providing them a relaxed and safe environment, this workshop will show both parents and children ‘how’ to learn with a positive attitude in a fun and non-threatening way thus enhancing their performance in school, home and life.
Key Areas Covered:
- Be emotionally present to strengthen relationships and communication with their peers and teachers in school and family members at home
- Bring a spirit of enthusiasm, creativity and fun in whatever they do
- Take responsibility for how they respond to challenges and how their choices affect others around them
- Be more emotionally present to strengthen relationships and communication with their children
- Support their children in their learning in a fun and enthusiastic way without being too demanding and academic results focused
- Model how to take responsibility for how they respond to challenges and how their choice affect their children
1 session of 4 hr
Children and parents