Future-proof Your Child Through Positive Parenting – Run 1 (14 Jun)
What does your child really need to thrive in the next century? Do you find yourself worrying about how your child will be able to ‘survive’ in the new world order which looks and sounds so different from the one you were brought up in? Do you struggle with balancing the need for your child to grow up quickly and yet still hold on to his innocence? No More Tears – Positive Parenting will bring you through evidence-based strategies to future-proof your child and perhaps yourself. Come and join us for a day of fun and conversations.
The objectives of the programme are:
- prevent behavioural, emotional and developmental problems in children
- enhance the knowledge, skills and confidence of parents and caregivers
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- ensure a safe and engaging environment at home
- create a positive learning environment
- use assertive discipline
- have realistic expectations
- take care of yourselves as parents and caregivers
This programme is designed for parents, caregivers and educators who have or work with children aged 5 to 12 years old.
$288 per pax
Early Bird $250
Couple fees $400 (for spouses, partners, main caregivers and/or friends, colleagues)
2 tea breaks provided.
Class size: 12 – 20 pax
Negotiable fees for workshops held at your premises.
|Date & Time||Venue|
| Morning Star Training Centre Blk 323B #01-553|
Sengkang East Way