Dealing with Exam Stress
Are you planning to apply for leave from work so as to monitor your child at home during the exam period? Do you feel more stressed about the coming exam than your child? Learn how to manage your inner fears and expectations.
Key Areas Covered:
- The triggers to exam stress
- How the negative anxiety cycle works and its impact.
- How to identify and respond to their own and children’s stress symptoms
- How parents can play a supportive role for examination preparations
- To learn the use of deep breathing and thematic imagery as stress reduction techniques
1 session of 2 hr
Parents of children and teens