Case Management Services continues to provide one-stop intake assessment services for both Morning Star Community Services and community enquiries seeking various support. This will ensure families and clients are accurately directed to relevant services that they require in a prompt manner.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has continued to bring about hardship for the community, we continue to enhance the collaboration with our community partners and agencies to render support to the families in need. This not only assists the families that are grappling with the current situation but also enables our Case Management Services to continue to support families in need with our connected stakeholders.
Case Management responsibilities include:
- Working with clients enrolled in Morning Star Community Services as well as their immediate family members.
- Needs assessment to identify areas of risk and recommend interventions needed.
- Coordinating referrals for various internal services (e.g. Clients for counselling, therapeutic interventions or parenting programmes).
- Linking families with various community resources.
- Collaborating and coordinating with various community stakeholders to provide holistic care for families in need.
- Engagement with schools that Morning Star Community Services children are enrolled in.
- One-stop intake and assessment services for community enquiries directed to Morning Star Community Services
To contact Case Management, please email email@example.com