Morning Star Community Services was formed in 1999 as a community service project to enrich and strengthen family relationships.Read More
Thank You for Your Support!
We would like to thank our volunteers, staff, relatives and friends who participated in the Run For Nova Kids Standard Chartered Marathon 2015 on 6 Dec (Sunday). We have raised about $55,000 from the run! Thank you for your support and kind generosity.
We can still continue to accept donations though, as our donation drive will last till end March 2016. To support the Run for NOVA Kids initiative, the public can still donate by clicking here. Thank you!
Find out more...
Student Care Services Waiting List 2017
Please click here to register your child in the waiting list for 2017
For enquiries please call 62851377 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roy is 14. Upon returning home after school, sometimes he does his homework, sometimes he watches the television, but more often than not, he is glued on the computer or on the phone. His grades are mediocre, his teachers' advice about 'his potential being unfulfilled' are now droning noises that recur at every parent-teacher meeting. To Roy, his parents' constant naggings are too.
Jane is 8. Having parents who are both in business, her days at home are mostly with the helper. Food, clothing, accommodation are fully accounted for. However, Jane would like to have some fun with her mom and dad.
Is this your child?
Honesty, obedience, respect, discipline, and communication skills are all essential in building family ties, strengthening relationships between parents and children. With Common Sense Parenting, logical strategies and easy-to-learn techniques to achieve a healthy family relationship, reducing negative behaviours while increasing positive ones.
Click here to find out more.
- 21 April, 28 April, 5 May, 12 May, 19 May 2017 (Fridays) - Sengkang Centre
- 22 April, 29 April, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May 2017 (Saturdays) - Hougang Centre
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 27 July 2017 (Saturdays) - Primavera Centre
- 18 February, 25 February, 4 March 2017 (Saturdays) - Morning Star Student Care Centre 9am to 1pm
- 11, 18, 25 February 2017 (Saturdays) - Bedok North Centre 9am to 1 pm
- 29 March, 5, 12 April 2017 (Wednesdays) - Primavera Centre 9am to 1 pm
- 25 March, 1, 8 April 2017 (Saturdays) - Hougang Centre 9am to 1pm
- 6, 13, 20 May 2017 (Saturdays) - Sengkang Centre 9am to 1pm
- 3, 10, 17 June 2017 (Saturdays) - Hougang Centre 9am to 1pm
- 18, 25 February 2017 (Saturdays) - Sengkang Centre
- 16, 23 May 2017 (Tuesdays) - Bedok North Centre
- 11 February 2017 (Saturday) - Hougang Centre
- 5 May 2017 (Friday) - Sengkang Centre
- 4 March 2017 (Saturday) - Hougang Centre
- 20 May 2017 (Saturday) - Primavera Centre
- 4 March 2017 (Saturday) - Sengkang Centre
- 25 May 2017 (Thursday) - Hougang Centre
- 24 February 2017 (Friday) - Primavera Centre
- 19 May 2017 (Friday) - Primavera Centre
- 16 February 2017 (Thursday) - Bedok North Centre
- 22 April 2017 (Saturday) - Sengkang Centre
- 25 March 2017 (Saturday) - Sengkang Centre
- 13 May 2017 (Saturday) - Bedok North Centre